Subaru of Charlottetown is seeking a Automotive Detailer. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As an Automotive Detailer, you will be provided with the tools and training to be successful, while having the opportunity to learn about the day to day operations of a dealership. Your attention to detail will be meticulous, ensuring our vehicles are always looking their best and our clients are always satisfied.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report any imperfections of new vehicles to management
- Proper application of products on interior and exterior of sold vehicles
- Buffing of vehicles when required
- Preparation of new and used vehicles to ensure optimal presentation
- Photography of used vehicles for marketing purposes
- Parking of vehicles appropriately on the lot and in delivery areas
- Installation of accessories / parts on vehicles
- Fluid top ups and replacements when required
- Tire repair / lube / grease when required
- Provide help to technicians when required
- Transport vehicle (s) when required
- Maintain workspace to ensure it is safe and clean
- Desire to work in a Service Department where teamwork and customer satisfaction are #1.
- Experience in cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles is considered an asset, but not required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and be able to drive a manual shift
- Be hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.