Finance & Insurance Manager
Subaru of Charlottetown is seeking a Finance & Insurance Manager to join our family. We are part of the Steele Auto Group, and are committed to the growth and development of our employees. Our employees are our strongest asset, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding, and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Finance and Insurance Manager, you are an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You offer advice to vehicle buyers regarding options for purchase within budget, arrange financing and promote aftermarket products. Your goal is to advise and obtain financing solutions for clients who face challenges with credit, tailoring to each client’s specific needs. You will work diligently with clients to rebuild credit history through several of our qualified financial institutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be a liaison between our lenders and our clients, ensuring our clients automotive financing needs are met
- Process lease and finance deals in a timely manner in accordance with lending institutions and manufacturers
- Advise clients of insurances, warranties, and vehicle care options to enhance their experience
- Provide the sales team with up to date training on programs, options and products
- Accurately prepare all documentation for clients at time of vehicle delivery
- A passion for customer satisfaction & sales
- Experience in sales and financing is considered an asset, but not required!
- Ability to read credit bureau reports is an asset but not required!
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Why Steele Auto?
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
In accordance with Steele Auto Group’s occupational health and safety program and the Steele Auto Group Vaccination Policy, subject to any approved accommodation, all new employees hired will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For clarity, “fully vaccinated” means having the number of doses or combination of doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada or local public health agencies in the jurisdiction in which they will be employed.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.
If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com